Here with you in your recovery.
The rehabilitation and recovery process does not necessarily have to be stressful. If you or your loved ones need help in your day-to-day life, our trained and experienced occupational therapists can help. They can assist you in your daily living activities as you regain your mobility and independence.
They can also help you with the following:
- Chronic Pain Treatment
- Coaching on Practices to Promote Work Safety
- Cognition and Psychosocial Needs Evaluation
- Enhancement of Upper Extremity Strength
- Enhancing the Client’s Coordination
- Energy Management and Conservation
- Fatigue Management in Overcoming Disability
- Fitting of Prosthetics for Amputations
- Lymphedema Care
- Minimizing Fatigue by Work Simplification
- Prevention of Disease and Injury
- Proposing Home Modifications to Improve Safety
- Range of Motion
- Recommending Activities to Enhance Independence
- Regaining Mobility
- Sensation Restoration Treatment
- Training in the Use of Mobility Assistive Devices
Should you need to arrange for home health care, do not hesitate to leave us a message at any time. Rest assured that we are always ready to address any questions or concerns that you may have.