Supporting you all the way.
When the health of a family member is critical, you need all the care, assistance, and support you can get. This is why we have a reliable staff of Medical Social Workers who can provide you or your loved ones with the support that you need during difficult times. They can even coordinate with you and your family in accessing community resources within your area.
Our Medical Social Workers can provide you with the following services:
- Arranging Inpatient Care or Outpatient Care
- Assistance in Acquiring Medical Supplies and Equipment
- Assistance in Coping with Emotions on Lifestyle Changes
- Assistance with Inpatient and Outpatient Services
- Community Resource Coordination
- Coordination of Follow-Up Medical Check-Ups or Treatment
- Grief Counseling
- Hospital Discharge Arrangements in Behalf of Client
- Facilitating Advance Directives (Living Will or Power of Attorney)
- Parenting Advice and Coaching
- Psychosocial Evaluation
- Private Counseling Services for the Patient
- Providing Guidance and Resources for Healthcare Policy
- Psychosocial Assessments
- Rehabilitation Planning
- Supportive Case Management
Should you need to arrange for home health care, do not hesitate to leave us a message at any time. Rest assured that we are always ready to address any questions or concerns that you may have.