Everyone enjoys a clean home, but for the elderly or disabled, a clean and tidy home is even more important. Having a well-maintained home improves mobility, enhances mood, and can help keep someone healthy.
St. James Home Care offers homemaker services that help create a safe, clean, and comfortable living environment so that your loved one can continue living independently.
St. James Home Care homemaker services include:
- Grocery shopping
- Meal preparation
- Kitchen cleaning and organization (including checking expiration dates)
- Cleaning and organizing bathrooms
- Vacuuming and sweeping
- Laundry and changing bed linens
- Eliminating tripping hazards and safe-proofing the home
- Pet care and plant care assistance
- Replacing batteries in smoke detectors and other household safety features
- Replacing air filters
If you have any further concerns or inquiries, kindly reach out to us at your convenience.